Pirate Productions a.s.b.l.
- Customers are people who have either:
- purchased tickets from Pirate Productions a.s.b.l. or
- requested to be kept informed of future Pirate Productions shows
- Personal data about customers will be collected and stored electronically in a secure manner, in order to complete the purchase of tickets
- Personal data about a customer will be deleted 3 months after the books have been closed* for the production for which they purchased (tickets unless they have requested to remain on the mailing list)
- Only data which is essential to the administration and promotion of the club's activities will be retained
- Customer data will not be shared with any other organisation or displayed publicly on our website
- It is the responsibility of the Committee of Pirate Productions a.s.b.l. to ensure the accuracy and security of the data held
- Customers have the right (at any time) to:
- view what data is being held about them
- request certain items of data to be deleted
- request data to be updated / corrected
- Customers who have not purchased tickets for 5 years will be contacted to see if they wish their data to be deleted or retained.
- Questions about this policy or requests to view your personal data should be addressed to the firstname.lastname@example.org
What personal information is stored about you as a customer and why?
The basic information stored is:
- Email address: this is the primary, unique identifier of you as a customer of Pirate Productions. It allows Pirate Productions to send you your tickets and to contact you about matters relating to the show for which you have booked and, if consent is given, to keep you informed of future shows
- Name: This enables us to uniquely identify in case you use different email addresses when booking for tickets.
Other information that may be stored:
- Telephone Number: Providing a telephone number is optional. However, it is useful in the event that the Box Office needs to contact you at short notice e.g. if you are on a waiting list for tickets or a show has to be cancelled.
- Bank account: Pirate Productions has a refund policy which allows the refund of unused tickets in certain circumstances. If you paid by bank transfer, Pirate Productions need to have your IBAN in order to make the refund. IBANs will be deleted once the books have been closed* for the show in question.
This document was last updated Wed 23rd May 2018 18:12 to VERSION 1.1